Every business needs a website. But setting one up can be a royal pain. And keeping it current can be an even bigger pain.
At the V3H we have lots of web development and social media experience. We’ve learned how to build a website and keep it running smoothly, and how to use social media to promote a business. We’d like to help you maximize your web presence, and get the most bang for your buck.
What We Can Do for You
We would like to put our experience to work for you. Hire us to provide your web services, and here’s what can offer:
- A website with a blog based on WordPress – the most popular web publishing platform in the world.
- A web presence that is easy to keep up-to-date, and lots of help if you need it.
- Facebook and Twitter accounts, and help setting them up, so that you have an online presence that works together across platforms to promote your business.
- Web tools that monitor how many people visit your site, improve your listing in Google and allow customers to subscribe to your great content.
Buy our Pain-Free Web Package, which includes all of the above, plus 1 month of premium web support and 3 months free advertising on The V3H.com (a $150 value) for $999.
We offer lots of other services, too, a la carte. Contact us to find out how we can:
- Set up an email list for you.
- Write blog posts and create promotional materials.
- Move your existing website to a new platform without losing all of your content.
- Set up Google Apps through your domain, so that you can have an email address with your website name.
- Install premium WordPress themes, which give greater flexibility and control over your site’s look and feel.
- Provide you with monthly reports on website traffic, Facebook and Twitter engagement, and more.
- Connect you to people who can help you design an awesome logo.
- Help you get started with targeted advertising through Google and Facebook.
- Set up a YouTube channel for you.
- Help you create videos to use online or elsewhere.
Contact us today, and we’ll chat! Email Jon at [email protected], or give him a call at 1-877-7UP-NEXT.
Look What We Built!
Because you want to see that we really do know what we’re doing, here are some of the WordPress sites we’ve been responsible for developing:
- Strocel.com – Amber Strocel’s personal blog.
- PoCo Murals – A joint project of ArtsConnect, the PoCo BIA and the City of Port Coquitlam, highlighting public art in downtown Port Coquitlam, BC.
- Western Station Committee – A website promoting the fight for an Evergreen Line station in Western Port Moody.
- ArtsConnect’s Cultural Directory – Highlighting local artists and cultural groups, and the businesses and organizations that serve them.
- The V3H.com – Hopefully this one goes without saying.